top of page
3 Cups AP Flour (390g)
Salt 3g (1/2teaspoon)
1 Cup unsalted Butter room temperature (227 g)
1 Cup Granulated Sugar (200g) (1cup)
1 Large Egg (50g)
1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
Makes approx.12 cookies (3-4 inch cookies)
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) In a large bowl mix sugar and butter just until combined, then add egg, mix until combined, followed by flour salt and vanilla.
2) Place dough in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3) Roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into desired shapes. Place shapes on cookie sheet and freeze for 15 minutes before baking.
4) Bake cookies until they just begin to brown.
5) Decorate as desired & Enjoy
bottom of page