top of page
3 Cups AP Flour (390g)
1/2 teaspoon Salt (3g) (optional but recommended)
1 Cup unsalted Butter room temperature (227 g)
1 Cup Granulated Sugar (200g) (1cup)
1 Large Egg (50g)
1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat oven to 350F
2) In a large bowl mix sugar and butter just until combined, then mix in egg until combined, followed by flour salt and vanilla.
2) Place dough in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
3) Roll out dough to desired thickness and cut into desired shapes. Place shapes on cookie sheet and freeze for 15 minutes before baking.
4) Bake cookies until they just begin to brown.
5) Decorate as desired & Enjoy
*This recipe can be easily doubled and you can
store dough in the freezer for up to 1 month
bottom of page